SAFER MATERIAL HANDLING ALTERNATIVE
HaloDrive systems are a safer alternative to forklifts, overhead cranes, and other high risk, difficult to operate, and space consuming equipment. HaloDrive Systems have the capacity to move massive loads with extreme precision, and do not require a certified, highly skilled operator
Benefits of HaloDrive Systems
Reduce capital investment and save space
- Does not require any modifications to facilities or special flooring, rails, tracks, etc.
- Begin movement in ANY direction, greatly reduces amount of floor space needed to maneuver and position.
- Can be retrofitted onto existing equipment, reducing equipment expenditures.
- Lower purchase, operation, and maintenance cost than other equipment with similar load weight capacities.
Improve safety and increase productivity
- Position with exacting precision (accuracy within millimeters).
- Does not require certification or specialized training to operate.
- Reduce the risk of injury or damage to products, equipment, and facilities.
- Motor driven, minimizes operator effort, reducing fatigue and risk of overexertion.
- Increases load capacity that can be moved by a single operator.
Solves unique and complex industrial mobility challenges
- Add mobility to unique, large, or heavy equipment
- Multiple pods can be combined in one application to increase weight capacity and drive power
- Can be used in various and unique applications, (Aircraft or heavy equipment platforms, large parts carriers, material handling carts, etc.)
- Engineering expertise available for development of material handling and industrial mobility solutions
- All axle steering enables complex maneuvering and rotation in place
Request a Technical Consultation
Need help with your application?
Schedule a call with a HaloDrive product engineer to get answers to your technical questions and develop the right solution for your needs.