Conceptual Innovations HaloDrive is an omnidirectional drive system that provides a complete solution for precision movement of the largest, heaviest, and most complex applications. Add mobility to just about any industrial equipment up to 250 feet in length and weight up to 50 tons. Each can be tailored to fit the needs of your project.
Halo Drive Systems Solutions
We have developed Carts and Lifts that offer various capabilities to address common challenges in industrial materials movement.
For unique or extreme applications, we can engineer and manufacture custom equipment specifically for the application. We also offer optional (link to Optional Equipment page) functionality such as hydraulic lifts, safety sensors, AC Power and battery capacity, and more.
Retrofit to existing equipment with a system tailored to your application with one of these standard configurations:
- One of three standard configurations
• HaloDrive Cart
• HaloDrive Hauler
• HaloDrive Scissor Lift
• HaloDrive Load Lift
- Custom developed especially for your application.
Safer Material Handling Alternative
HaloDrive systems are a safer alternative to forklifts, overhead cranes, and other high risk, difficult to operate, and space consuming equipment. HaloDrive Systems have the capacity to move massive loads with extreme precision, and do not require a certified, highly skilled operator.
HaloDrive systems are a safer alternative to forklifts, overhead cranes, and other high risk, difficult to operate, and space consuming equipment. HaloDrive Systems have the capacity to move massive loads with extreme precision, and do not require a certified, highly skilled operator
Reduce Capital Investment and Save Space
- Does not require any modifications to facilities or special flooring, rails, tracks, etc.
- Begin movement in ANY direction greatly reduces floor space needed to maneuver and position.
- Retrofit existing equipment, and reduce equipment expenditures.
- Lower purchase, operation, and maintenance cost than other equipment with similar load weight capacities.
Improve safety and increase productivity
- Position with exacting precision (accuracy within millimeters).
- Does not require certification or specialized training to operate.
- Reduce the risk of injury or damage to products, equipment, and facilities.
- Motor driven, minimizes operator effort, reducing fatigue and risk of overexertion.
- Increases load capacity that can be moved by a single operator.
Mobility Solutions for Unique Challenges
- Add mobility to unique, large, or heavy equipment.
- Multiple pods can be combined in one application to increase weight capacity and drive power.
- Engineering expertise available for development of material handling and industrial mobility solutions.
- All axle steering enables complex maneuvering and rotation in place.
Request a Technical Consultation
Need help with your application?
Schedule a call with a HaloDrive product engineer to get answers to your technical questions and develop the right solution for your needs.Lets Talk
The HaloDrive System includes a hand controller, two emergency stop buttons, an onboard battery charger, and a suspension system.
Additional options are available to meet your specific needs. Popular requests include but are not limited to:
- Safety – Emergency Kill Button, Safety Sensors/Scanners, intuitive easy to use controls
- Power – AC and DC options, Various types of batteries and capacity
- Increased Load Capacity – Increase capacity through additional DrivePods
- Capabilities – Hydraulic Lift platforms, Weight distribution, Advanced Maneuvering
- Wireless Remote Controls