The Drive Cart
Towable Motorized Cart
The Drive Cart was developed to solve a common problem in material handling, the bottleneck caused by delivering parts and materials from storage areas to production space. The innovative design of this versatile motorized cart utilizes a Drive Caster™ to move up to 10,000lbs with the touch of a button. As well as enabling the following:
- Towing in a train for long-distance transport
- Motor-powered mobility to deliver loads to a precise location for production
- Easily engage or disengage the motor with a switch or tow-hook
- Improve handling and control with positioning of the Drive Caster™
- Pivoting options for greater steering control
The possibilities for improvement are endless, while the safety risks are minimized. The Drive Cart can eliminate forklifts and manual movement, and their associated risks. As well as increase load sizes and quantity of items delivered per load, for increased productivity with improved safety.
The Drive Caster™ can be positioned in one of three locations to provide greater control when delivering a cart to a production area. To help reduce risk of injury to operators or damage to materials and other equipment.